Applications are now CLOSED
Administrative Consultant, Janine Manning is available at firstname.lastname@example.org to assist with navigating application and submission process.
- Registered Band Members of Chippewas of Nawash First Nation.
- Members who live in Neyaashiinigmiing, or not (“off-reserve”).
- Members who are at least 18 years of age.
- Sole proprietors or business partnerships.
- Meet all the above.
Available Funding: Maximum of $5000 per application and/or business.
- Currently, the Trust has the capacity to fund up to 20 requests.
Round 2 Main Priority: Small Businesses Start-Up Grants for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
This round, the Trust is prioritizing supporting aspiring entrepreneur with start-up grants for small businesses and self-employment.
- Start-Up Research & Planning: For needs such as feasibility studies, prototype development, market research, product testing, service modelling, or other activities to inform and business plan development.
- Strategic Development & Marketing: To support getting goods and services to physically and/or digitally markets, advertising, marketing, other such professional services, etc. to support and diversify income revenue.
Submission of Applications
Please forward complete applications and any supporting material in one email addressed to Corporate Trustee, Angela Spano and CC Barbara Rosenthal and Janine Manning:
Notification of Decision
All applicants will be notified with the results of their application by September 1, 2023.