Applications are now available.
Administrative Consultant, Janine Manning is available at email@example.com to assist with navigating application and submission process, which includes oral applications.
- Registered Band Members of Chippewas of Nawash First Nation.
- Members who live in Neyaashiinigmiing, or not.
- Members of all ages, however, applicants under 18 years old will need a parent or guardian to accept any payment on their behalf.
- Individuals, Groups and/or Collectives that meet the qualifications listed above.
- The First Nation and its Corporations.
Please reference the Trust Agreement for complete details.
- To acquire Land for the benefit of the First Nation.
- To advance the Education of the Membership.
- To promote the of Health of Membership.
- To preserve and protect Culture & Heritage of the First Nation.
- To improve Infrastructure on the reserve or land owned by the First Nation or its Corporations.
- To provide funding for enhanced Governance.
- To promote the Economic Development of the First Nation and Corporations.*
*NOTE: Trustees want to directly support Members during the Economic Development Office closure. Therefore, as an interim arrangement, the Trust will accept applications for Small Business development in Rounds 2 & 3 this year. Your patience is appreciated as a tailored application and process is developed to support entrepreneurs. However, you are encouraged to reach out to Janine Manning to discuss your small business proposal at any time.
|Round||Open Date||Due Date||Assessment Period||Notification Date|
|1||February 15||April 15||1 month||By June 1|
|2||May 15||July 15||1 month||By September 1|
|3||August 15||October 15||1 month||By December 1|
Submission of Applications
The Trustees thank you in advance for your submission. Miigwech!
Please forward complete applications in one email address to both Corporate Trustee, Angela Spano and Barbara Rosenthal at:
Notification of Decision
All applicants will be notified with the results of their application within results 6 weeks after the due date of the round they applied to. (See Application Timelines above.)